We can’t control everything that happens to you during the summer, but we do have one way that we can make your summer much better: giving your home air conditioning system a complete inspection, adjustment, cleaning, and tune-up during the spring. Air conditioning maintenance in spring is one of the best ways to see that your house stays cool, comfortable, and relaxing during the summer weather.
The Moose Plan (Let It Loose in Your Neighborhood)
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to have great air conditioning maintenance in Charleston, SC this spring. That’s why we created “The Moose Plan,” a comprehensive HVAC maintenance program that not only delivers AC maintenance, but it also delivers heating maintenance and bonus benefits.
Here’s what you get when you sign up for The Moose Plan:
- Two HVAC visits per year: one for the AC, the other for your heater
- A 36-point system checkup to keep your system running efficiently
- 15% discount for any necessary repairs
- No overtime charges (diagnostic rates still apply)
- Priority scheduling so you can jump to the front of the service queue
- We schedule maintenance visits when they’re due so you won’t forget
You’ll always work with NATE-certified technicians when it’s time for maintenance. That’s one of the best assurances you can have that you’ll get quality service.
Why We Recommend Spring AC Maintenance
The Moose Plan benefits are excellent, but the best parts of the plan are the two HVAC visits. This is the core of a maintenance plan where your AC gets the royal treatment and rewards you with great performance and energy savings.
Here are several of the reasons we recommend spring AC maintenance:
- A well-maintained AC system will last for much longer than one that’s neglected. The average lifespan of a central air conditioning system is 10-15 years, but that number can drop by half if an AC doesn’t get its regular inspections and tune-ups.
- The majority of repairs an AC will need during its service life occur because of lack of maintenance. In other words, when you’ve got The Moose Plan working for you, you preemptively eliminate more than 50% of future repairs. That not only saves you money, but it also saves you time and headaches.
- An air conditioning system will only operate at its highest energy efficiency if it’s annually maintained. Otherwise, its efficiency will decline each year. You’ll see your cooling costs continue to rise. But with maintenance, an air conditioning system will keep most of its energy efficiency until near the end of its service life.
- You’ll keep the manufacturer’s warranty on your air conditioner valid. Most AC systems require regular maintenance to keep the warranty in force.
- Maintenance is the key to peace of mind in the summer. If your AC system got its Moose Plan treatment in spring, it has very little chance of suddenly failing you during the summer. You won’t have to worry that the AC will conk out when you need it most.
Reach out to Carolina Climate Control today to join The Moose Plan. “The Moose Is Loose in Your Neighborhood!”