Carolina Climate Control has been providing reliable services to homes throughout Charleston, SC since 2014. Our founder, Marshall Gay, is a transplant from Atlanta and has been working in the HVAC field since he was a teenager. After nine years in the industry, Marshall started our company out of the back of his truck and our team became synonymous with a customer-first approach.
- We work hard to provide 100% customer satisfaction with every job we do.
- Our team members undergo regular training to stay updated on best practices in the industry.
- We provide incredible installation and repair warranties.
We have also become well-known for our mascot, Mr. Moose, who is Marshalls’ French bulldog. After all, a friendly demeanor and incredible level of care for others are what we are all about!
Our Company Culture
Every member of the Carolina Climate Control team believes in offering our customers the best level of services possible. It shows in our efforts for ongoing training and the careful work that we will always put our best foot forward.
Ask your neighbors about us! We have an A+ rating with the BBB and plenty of reviews to show that our reputation speaks for itself. We’ve grown from just Marshall and his truck to a team with over thirty employees and fifteen trucks serving homes throughout the tri-County area.
We Offer Quality Services
What do you need help with in your home? In a majority of cases, we can help! You can come to us for:
- Heating, Air Conditioning, and Indoor Air Quality System Installations and Replacements
- Heating, Air Conditioning, and Indoor Air Quality System Repairs and Maintenance
- Plumbing System Services
- Drain and Sewer Services
Whenever you schedule service with us, you’ll get workmanship that is backed by regular training, a focus on the customer, and a goal to earn and keep your trust in us.
The Moose Is on the Loose in Your Neighborhood—and that means that your home comfort is in great hands.