We all know that preventative maintenance is going to provide some helpful benefits that will make it easier to keep your home comfortable throughout the year. Our trained technicians are here to provide quality tune-ups for your AC, heater, and indoor air quality systems.
- We work hard to provide 100% customer satisfaction with every job we do.
- We always provide fast, reliable service.
- We do our best to provide eco-friendly HVAC solutions.
We don’t stop there though. We have also created The Moose Plan to make things even better. When you sign-up for this plan, you’ll enjoy added benefits and discounts that make maintenance that much easier and that much better. Become a member today!
What You Get When You Sign-Up
Interested in signing up for a Moose Plan? Learn more about the benefits you’ll enjoy below. Whenever you work with us you’ll be in the hands of technicians that will alwaysl always make sure you’re getting the best, most eco-friendly solution at the best possible price.
- 2 visits per year
- 15% discount for any necessary repairs (as long as all account balances are current)
- 36 point system checkup will keep your system running efficiently
- No overtime charges (diagnostic rates still apply)
- Priority scheduling
- Office schedules maintenance visits when due
- Always work with NATE-certified technicians (North American Technician Excellence)
$199 annually for first system + $100 for each additional system at service address (for multi-zone mini splits, each grouping of 2 indoor units counts as equivalent of 1 system) + $50 for each dehumidifier
Join the Club! Book an appointment or sign-up for a Moose Plan when you talk to a team member from Carolina Climate Control.