Fall means many different things to people. For us and our mascot Moose, fall means it’s time to get busy helping our customers tune-up their heating systems. This regular maintenance service is the best way to ensure a heater will sail through the winter with few troubles and work at peak efficiency.
If you’re wondering if you really need maintenance for your heater this year, we’re here to convince you. Maintenance is great for your heater, your comfort, and your pocketbook, and we’ve put together a maintenance program—The Moose Plan!—that makes it an even better deal!
The Benefits of Fall Heating Maintenance
Fall is the ideal time to schedule heating maintenance because it gets the job done before you need to use your heater the most. It’s also a season when our technicians have fewer emergency repair calls on their schedules, making it easier to find a convenient appointment to help you out.
Fall maintenance offers you these great benefits:
- Fewer repairs: Maintenance is a preventive service that stops the majority of repair problems in a heater. Since most repairs a heater may need are due to maintenance neglect, you can wipe away all those future repair costs and hassles by staying current with maintenance.
- Better energy efficiency: Letting a heater go year after year without a professional tune-up and inspection will cause it to lose efficiency and raise your energy bills. With our annual help, your heating system will retain 95% of its original efficiency through most of its lifespan.
- Long service life: The wear that a heater accumulates when it doesn’t have routine maintenance will lead to it failing years too early. In fact, a heater may only reach half its service life if maintenance is neglected. Let us help your heater reach its full potential service life.
- Warranty protection: Did you know that the manufacturer’s warranty for your heating system requires that the unit receive regular maintenance? Skipping this service could void the warranty years too early.
- Peace of mind: The best benefit of all is not dealing with a nasty surprise in the middle of winter when your heater suddenly fails. A maintenance tune-up gives your heater the highest chance of making it to spring without giving you trouble—only comfortable warmth.
The Moose Plan
Moose has devised a great maintenance plan for our customers. The Moose Plan covers both air conditioning and heating maintenance in Charleston, SC during the year. It also offers special benefits that make maintenance an even greater savings. Here is what you get when you join the Moose Plan:
- 2 tune-up visits per year
- A 15% discount for any necessary repairs
- 36-point system checkup to keep your AC and heater running efficiently
- No overtime charges (diagnostic rates still apply)
- Priority scheduling so you can jump to the front of the queue
- We’ll schedule maintenance visits when due so you won’t forget
- You’ll always work with NATE-certified technicians
Moose is waiting to get loose in your neighborhood to see that you have a great worry-free winter.